Saturday, May 11, 2013

Hello It's Me - my vocal video debut

As a kid...I always thought I was a child prodigy when it came to singing. Thank God though my parents were not fame & money hungry and I ended up having a normal childhood. I sang in church, school plays and when it was appropriate (for fun, shower, driving, etc).

All that said I haven't sang in public or in front of others since I was 17 and the lead in Little Shop of Horrors.  Lately I have found myself with the urge to sing again and thought I'd share with you all.

Enjoy my cover of Todd Rundgren's "Hello, It's Me". 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Revelations on Childish Gambino's "This is America"

Childish Gambino’s “This is America” is a nation’s self-portrait highlighting its flaws while seeking celebration for its ability to do so ...